Luca Berton has been involved in management by projects and organizational learning since 2000.
Luca supports strategic growth and development in organizations through individual and team coaching through workshops and individual sessions whose process develops awareness and growth. He also supports project planning, execution and control across Europe, working with large customers on mission critical projects.
He holds an engineering degree in Materials Technology from the University of Trento and a Masters in Project Management from the University of Verona.
Most recently he has:
- acted as coach of project managers and line managers for personal development and change deployment
- supported start-up companies
- supported the implementation of a portfolio management in a manufacturing company that operates internationally
- supported a Requirements Management Program in an R&D division in a multinational environment
- supported a change program in a large multinational company
- lead project management maturity assessments in the IT department of a leading banking group in Europe
- redesigned a learning experience for the masterclass of the University of Verona