Alvaro Dal Canton
Alvaro Dal Canton has been involved in large projects and organizational development worldwide since 2003.
Leveraging his training from institutes of excellence around the world, in the last decade Alvaro gained a valuable experience managing international projects, living in 4 different countries and speaking 3 languages. He leads project planning, execution and control, working with large customers on mission critical projects.
He holds an engineering degree in Telecommunications from the University of Pisa and from the School of Advanced Studies S. Anna, a Masters from the International Space University, he is PMP® (Project Management Professional) and a certified real estate broker.
Most recently he has:
- coordinated the standardization of the workflow process in a large multinational company;
- established a quality system in a high-tech start-up and fostered its development and acceptance;
- established a management control system in various international start-ups;
- set up a technical and an administration department in a high-tech start-up;
- managed international projects in the aerospace, financial, and real estate industries;
- coordinated the interactions between project managers in a large intergovernmental organization;
- developed a world-wide financial e-learning platform.